Senior-TV project aims at developing a widespread access, adaptable platform, installed on TV, smartphones and tablets able to provide seniors living in their own homes with a set of social and health services that will facilitate their self care services, improve their access to formal and informal caregiving services and enhance their family and community insertion.
The specific objectives of the project are:
• To use Smart TV in combination with Smartphones and tablets, as main interfaces and to use other secondary peripherals for certain services.
• To design formal and informal caregiving services targeted at older adults that live at their own home.
Project Name: Providing ICT based formal and informal care at home (SENIOR-TV)
Project duration: November 2015- October 2018
SENIOR-TV project (2014 AAL Call for Proposals “Care for the Future”.) is funded by AAL Programme, co-funded by the European Commission and National Funding Authorities of Romania, Spain, The Netherlands, Cyprus and Slovenia.
Compexin Project role:
• Responsible for System Integration
• Technical support in Pilots
• Training and Supervision of ANA
• Contribution to Business Plan from the perspective of service providers;
• Partner management and reporting.
Project Partners: Cyprus Neuroscience and Technology Institute – CNTI (Coordinator), Imatia Innovation – IMATIA (Spain), Gluk Advice – GLUK ( Netherlands), Dom upokojencev Nova Gorica – DUNG ( Slovenia), Development Centre of Information and Communication Technologies Savinja Žalec, Ltd – RC-IKTS ( Slovenia), Ana Aslan Foundation – ANA (Romania).